|After the summer, part of the lessons of VU-NT2 will be taught on campus again. We follow the guidelines of the VU and the Amsterdam Safety Region. Of course we ensure enough distance and small groups. Not all classes can take place on campus: some will still be online via Zoom for Education.
· The daytime courses Dutch to B1 and Dutch to B2 are partly on campus, partly online. Each group has 1 day per week on campus lessons, the other days online via Zoom. We call this hybrid education. Which day is on campus, and which days online, will be announced in August.
· The evening courses Basic Dutch on Campus, Dutch for Work and Study (sprint) and Professional Dutch are entirely online, via Zoom for Education.
· All lessons of the Saturday course Everyday Dutch will be on campus.
Are you working in the Netherlands (temporarily or otherwise) and would you like to learn Dutch? Welcome to VU-NT2! There are several opportunities to start a Dutch language group course at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, with its lively campus neighbouring the Zuidas business district. VU-NT2 also organizes tailor-made training and in-company courses for companies and organizations with international employees.
About the language courses
- You will learn the language skills you need to enjoy living in the Netherlands and achieve success in your work.
- The focus will be on improving your spoken Dutch under the expert guidance of highly skilled and experienced teachers.
- Our group courses also introduce you to the culture and traditions of Dutch society and give you the opportunity to expand your network by meeting people of different nationalities and backgrounds.
- You can join at any level and you are free to determine which level you want to achieve, from beginner to higher levels of proficiency (A1 up to C1).
- Each group course starts several times per year. Personalized courses start whenever you are ready.