2. Personal data will be collected in order to help us organize our administration as efficiently as possible.
3. Personal data will be used for correspondence with the course member and for course management purposes.
4. Personal data disclosed to VU-NT2 are treated as confidential and are not released to third parties, except when required for the fulfilment of legal obligations. Requests by third parties that are not related to legal obligations are submitted to the individual concerned for permission to release.
5. VU-NT2 makes every effort to guard the confidentiality of personal data. This information is accessible for departmental staff members only, all of whom are under an obligation of confidentiality in respect of personal data.
6. VU-NT2 course members have the right to view their personal data. They can do so by submitting a request to the head of the appropriate department.
7. In the event that personal data are found to be incorrect, the individual concerned may submit a request for the correction, addition or removal of the data concerned.
9. Personal data are kept on file for a maximum of two years after the end of the last course. Due to the organization of additional courses and/or reunions, addresses will be kept on file for a longer time period.
10. If a course member has a complaint, he/she can fill in a complaint form, which can be obtained from the VU-NT2 desk at the Service Centre on the ground floor of the main building. The completed form can also be handed in there. Every complaint is treated strictly confidentially. The complaint is reviewed in accordance with the prevailing complaints policy and will be resolved as soon as possible.
If no solution can be found, please contact the student ombudsman. In case of sexual intimidation or undesirable behaviour, it is possible to contact one of the confidential counsellors. For more information click here.